Mission & History
To be successful in their industries, our clients set objectives.
Our job, as their lawyers, is to assist in developing strategies to accomplish our clients’ objectives by exploring the law and public policy issues, providing strategic legal counsel, and advocating for them where their businesses intersect with government.
Our services include:
- Administrative Agency Litigation and Rulemaking Advocacy
- Legislative Counseling, Bill Drafting, and Public Policy Advocacy
- Electric Power and Telecommunications Regulatory Counseling and Agency Advocacy
- Electric Power, Telecommunications, Fiber Deployment, and Right of Way Acquisition Advocacy
- Energy and Infrastructure Transaction Counseling
- Corporate, Securities, and Commercial Contracting
- Business/Industry Association Litigation
- Employment Litigation, Counseling, Training, and Investigations
- Commercial Litigation
- Appellate Advocacy