Who We Are and What We Do
We are advocates for our clients at the intersection of business and government:
- Advocating FOR regulations that foster opportunity and AGAINST regulations that stifle business;
- Formulating and articulating legal and public policy rationales for legislative and regulatory action;
- Defending against government investigations or enforcement;
- Advocating before trial and appellate tribunals.
We are advocates for our clients in all aspects of their business:
- Formation of business structures, governance, and strategy;
- Negotiating, drafting, and seeking regulatory approval of commercial transactions;
- Leading employment training, counseling, and investigations;
- Assisting in challenges faced within and external to the business.
We advise entrepreneurs and business leaders on:
- Mergers, acquisitions, and complex commercial transactions;
- The most advantageous structure or practices for their business;
- Selecting and structuring financing options for their business.